Play at Home - Shop Training Aids
More about this product
With added precision milled grooved to increase spin rate and a selection of lofts/bounce/sole options, this wedge can help all golfers improve their game around the greens, saving many shots.
This superb wedge features:
- Higher lofted options (54 - 60 degree) engineered for finesse shots
- Soft 431 stainless steel heads with hydropearl chrome finish repels water
- New precision milled grooves increase spin rate
- 12 Month Guarantee & AWT 2.0 Wedge Shaft
Groove specifications vary by loft to optimise performance based on typical shot requirement, such as a full shot into the green or partial, finesse shots around the green requiring more precise control. Lower lofted wedges (46°– 52°) feature a 16° sidewall to maximize groove volume and have 1 additional groove compared to original Glide. Higher lofted options (54° - 60°) have 2 more grooves and are milled with a 24° sidewall and a tighter radius to compress the ball for more spin on partial shots.
Thanks to the multiple options available, golfers can custom fit the wedges to typical divot depth and playing conditions. Thin Sole is suited for a shallow attack angle and shallow divots; Standard Sole fits moderate attack angles and divots; the Wide Sole is best for steep angles of attack and deep divots; the Eye Sole is versatile from all conditions, especially bunkers. All wedges come complete with a PING DylaWedge grip and AWT 2.0 Wedge Shaft (118g).
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £30
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.