Special offers and Bundles
The final point to an MP-18 set - the long iron replacement used now by all Mizuno tour players. A higher flying option with harsher gradients on the leading angles, designed and created with a profile acceptable to our Yoro master clubmakers. The new slender profile now covers a maraging steel face, tungsten toe weight and internal pocket for much greater ball speed and ease of use.
Grain Flow Forging
Grain Flow Forging allows for a highly precise iron head to be created using multiple forging stages, all from one single billet of steel. This method makes the most of the metal's natural grain to maximise the heads integrity, consistency and durability. Mizuno is the only company to achieve this and pass the performance onto the golfer.
Mizuno Golf MP-18 Fli Hi
- Forged using grain flow technology
- Flows into any MP-18 split set
- Multi metal stability design
- Created using pure select mild carbon 1025E
1025E pure select mild carbon
The steel behind Mizuno's softest feeling irons! Used in the one piece irons for higher level players seeking the ultimate in precision and feedback. 1025 is used for its balance of strength, blend-ability and feel. The evolution to 1025E reduces unnecessary elements that occur during the forging process- Phosphorous and Sulphur
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £25
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!