ECCO Cage Tex Shoes
The style and practicality which comes from wearing any pair of ECCO Golf shoes is what makes them one of the best footwear for golfers on the market. However, for those who are yet to make the leap to this consistently-growing brand, the new ECCO Golf Cage Tex Shoes will certainly turn the head and – once you experience the fit and feel of these wonderful shoes – you will be a fan for life.
The ECCO Cage Tex Shoes have been made with HYDROMAX process which provides excellent comfort and water-resistant protection. HYDROMAX treatment is a permanent water resistant process for leather that ensures feet stay dry, while the shoes themselves remain soft and supple over time. The process of the leather is treated with a mixture of paraffin and silicone bases during the re-tanning process, to create water repellent leather that remains luxurious. Shoes that come with HYDROMAX leather come with a 12-month water resistant guarantee.
When it comes to scoping out how well designed the ECCO Cage Tex Shoes really are, it’s good to look at its revolutionary comfort and performance which has been brought on by having DiP stability wrapping from the heel through the midsole and across the toe box. This is combined with a breakthrough outsole inspired by the foot’s natural muscle structure. This excellent design also helps to hold the heel where it needs to be while moving in harmony with the foot’s natural ligaments and muscles.
There is a wealth of high-quality golf shoes available right now, but if you’re looking for the complete package then ECCO Golf Cage Tex Shoes offer a little bit of magic for everyone’s feet and they are available now from OnlineGolf.
View the full range of ECCO Golf products today.
OG News: Jarrod Lyle confirms he's in "palliative care"
The golf world, and many out of it, have been left rocked by the news that Jarrod Lyle is going into palliative care after claiming he is “no longer able to fight.”
OG News: Two events left for McDowell to secure PGA Tour card
Graeme McDowell will have just two events to secure a PGA Tour card which would enable him to play in the United States next year after failing to qualify for next week's USPGA Championship in Missouri.
OG News: Leona & Lisa Maguire sign deals with Puma Golf
PUMA Golf a leader in golf apparel, footwear and accessories are pleased to announce the signing of sisters Leona & Lisa Maguire with immediate effect.
- OG News: Aaron Wise – rookie wins maiden PGA event club.news.more.posteddate 21/05/2018
- OG News: Masters is biggest competition, says McIlroy club.news.more.posteddate 04/05/2018
- OG News: Campaign launched to help amputee golfer club.news.more.posteddate 26/04/2018
- OG News: The Masters 2018 tee off times club.news.more.posteddate 05/04/2018
- OG News: Sergio Garcia has fan ejected club.news.more.posteddate 23/03/2018
- OG News: Tiger Woods will play Ryder Cup, says Chamblee club.news.more.posteddate 01/03/2018
- OG News: Paul Casey reveals Ryder Cup dream club.news.more.posteddate 12/02/2018
- OG News: McDowell falls out of world top 200 club.news.more.posteddate 24/01/2018
- OG News: Coach would be 'shocked' if Tiger doesn't win in 2018 club.news.more.posteddate 18/01/2018
- OG News: Ian Poulter receives WGC trophy... 5 years later club.news.more.posteddate 12/01/2018
- OG News: McIlroy’s mansion goes up for sale at $12.9 million club.news.more.posteddate 10/01/2018
- OG News: Fowler ranked No.1 on list of 'Best-Mannered People' club.news.more.posteddate 05/01/2018
- OG News: Meet the TaylorMade M3 & M4 Metalwoods club.news.more.posteddate 02/01/2018
Video: Callaway Chrome Soft & Chrome Soft X
Chrome Soft Golf Balls combine Tour-proven performance with unparalleled feel and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness. Everything about the ball that changed the ball is better because of the innovation at every layer, starting with Callaway's groundbreaking new Graphene Dual SoftFast.
Video: Cobra Golf KING F8 Iron Tech
KING® F8 Variable and ONE Length™ irons are equipped with COBRA CONNECT™. Automatic shot tracking technology Powered By Arccos™.
The driver face is outdated. TaylorMade thinks its found the solution and sat down with five of its biggest players to see their reactions as the most twisted driver innovation is revealed. Are you ready to see?
- Video: TaylorMade Milled Grind Golf Wedge club.news.more.posteddate 26/09/2017
- Video: Mizuno MP-18 Steel Irons club.news.more.posteddate 06/09/2017
- GolfBuddy WTX GPS Watch club.news.more.posteddate 30/08/2017
- Video: Cobra Golf Introduce the F-MAX club.news.more.posteddate 10/08/2017
- Video: Test-driving PING G400 range club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Driver club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Hybrid club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Irons club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Crossover club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Fairway Wood club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Motocaddy S5 Connect Electric Golf Trolley - Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/06/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Swing Checklist -Video club.news.more.posteddate 28/03/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Power Through Impact -Video club.news.more.posteddate 13/03/2017