Interest Free Credit - Available now at OnlineGolf.co.uk
Make the most of 0% APR on purchases over £250 (excluding the purchase of Gift Cards), with absolutely no deposit to pay, to upgrade the gear in your bag!
Available for orders over £250, our Interest Free Credit option may allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6 or 12 months (depending on order value), with no deposit or interest to pay. As long as you make all of your repayments on time, all you will pay is the value of your original purchase.
Options for Interest Free Credit (IFC) at OnlineGolf
Use our calculator below to see what Finance options would be most suitable to you and your intended purchase. Simply enter the amount you were looking to spend in one of our stores (£250 minimum) and press calculate. The options available to you will be displayed, along with a breakdown of what your projected monthly payments might be.
Enter transaction total:
Total Amount of Credit
Monthly Payment Amount
* AMERICAN GOLF (TRADING) LIMITED trading as OnlineGolf is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. To finance your purchase we will introduce you to Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance.
Interest Free Credit. Up to 12 month term depending on value of purchase. Terms and conditions apply. Finance subject to status. 18s or over. Finance provided by Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance, One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. The address of AMERICAN GOLF (TRADING) LIMITED is 1030 Europa Boulevard, Gemini Business Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA5 7YW.
Terms & ConditionsInterest free credit
Interest Free Credit. Up to 12 month term depending on value of purchase. Terms and conditions apply. Finance subject to status. 18s or over. UK stores only. Finance provided by Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance.AMERICAN GOLF (TRADING) LIMITED trading as OnlineGolf
AMERICAN GOLF (TRADING) LIMITED trading as OnlineGolf is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. To finance your purchase we will introduce you to Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance. SW Golf is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number - 688446. Registered address - 1030 Europa Boulevard, Gemini Business Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA5 7YW. Company Number - 01720832.Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance
Finance is provided by Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number - 204550. Registered address - One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Company Number - 00541132.
All finance agreements are a contract between you “the customer” and V12 financeTo apply for finance you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A permanent UK resident.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employed, or living with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment.
- In receipt of a pension if you are retired.
- Able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Any customer not able to satisfy all of the above conditions.
- Any Director, Partner or Sole Trader looking to use credit to purchase goods to supply their own business.
- Online orders that qualify and are accepted for Interest Free Credit will be delivered to the address supplied on your application. If you enter an alternative delivery address in the online checkout, this will not be used.
- Accepted Interest Free Credit orders will be shipped on a Free Next Day Service, regardless of the delivery method selected in the online checkout
The purchase of Giftcards is not permitted using any of our finance options.
Dependent upon the finance option chosen, the minimum order value is £250, the maximum permissible spend is £15,000.
You can return items purchased using finance, if they meet with the conditions of our returns policy. If the item is to be credited, it will take V12 between 3-5 days to cancel finance and your deposit and previous payments will be refunded to your account.
Please note: you will not receive a credit for an item purchased using finance, if the value of the item returned is below the minimum spend of your finance agreement. In these circumstances, a like for like replacement product will be supplied.
Under the consumer credit act, customers have the legal right to cancel their financial credit agreement within fourteen days from the signatory date. This excludes all items which have been specified as requiring customisation of any kind, which must be taken by the customer and paid for in full.
If your application is declined, all customer appeals must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more advice, call V12 on 02920 468916.