More about this product
This flashback flows with fluid contours that put a fresh spin on a classic teardrop shape. Sculptural detailing lays down distinction in a durable frame of lightweight C-5™ alloy, and Crosshair® carries Unobtainium® components to keep a grip on comfort. This is how yesteryear hits the forefront of style, and the vintage flavor is seasoned with premium optical technologies.
Oakley Crosshair Polarized Sunglasses features:
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
Metal frames with teardrop lenses are time-honored designs. When Oakley created Crosshair, they respected the classics but added more than a few modern innovations in performance, comfort and protection. Oakley started off with C-5, an alloy of five metal compounds that team up to optimize durability while minimizing weight. Then they let their artists cut loose. The result is contemporary detailing that sets this frame apart while paying homage to iconic style.
A raked-back contour of 8.75 base lens curvature opens your peripheral view. With the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), that view is razor sharp – all the way across the lens contour.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!