More about this product
The Lithium Battery And Charger Features:
- 75% lighter (compared to lead-acid equivalent)
- Recharging Time Under 5 Hours
- Comprehensive 5 Year Warranty
- Highly Reliable with Compact and Stylish Design
An increasing number of golfers are opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because it provides a reliable and more cost-effective option than a Lead-acid alternative. The lightweight and compact Lithium batteries make it easier when travelling to and from the course for added ease of use.
*The Motocaddy battery and charger are both covered by a full 24 month warranty from the date of purchase. In addition to the standard 24 month warranty Motocaddy now offer a 5 year limited warranty (additional 3 years) on the battery (this excludes the charger). In order to qualify for the 5 year limited warranty please register your warranty online or using the relevant warranty registration card.
All Motocaddy and LitePower lithium battery chargers now come with ONLY a UK charger lead.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!