No matter which electric trolley you use, the Motocaddy battery & charger offers the perfect alternative for your heavier lead acid unit. This is the standard range battery rated at 15ah and designed to last 18 holes with some to spare. Weighing 75% less than a standard lead acid and lasting 5 times longer, the LitePower 15ah Lithium battery is also much smaller at only one third the size allowing it to fit into any electric golf trolley battery tray.
This LitePower battery & charger features
- 75% lighter and 1/3 the size of lead acid equivalent (6.6" x 5" x 2.9")
- Charges from empty in under 4.5 hours
- Suitable for 18 holes (single-motored trolleys)*
- Covered by comprehensive 2 year warranty and further 3 year limited warranty (battery only)
This battery will charge from empty in under 4.5 hours and the advanced BMS system constantly optimises performance and life. It comes with specialised high performance LitePower charger and the battery is suitable for 18 holes (single-motored trolleys).
*“Conditions such as trolley efficiency, excessively long or hilly courses, very wet fairways, unusually heavy golf bags or charging USB devices may reduce the range of this battery.”
All Motocaddy and LitePower lithium battery chargers now come with ONLY a UK charger lead.
There are no reviews available for your language.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £25
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!