Multibuys - Low Price Golf Ball Deals
More about this product
This special edition Tiger Woods wedge has been designed to allow more versatility. To play with an open or closed clubface to control trajectory or react to a difficult lie. The Tour Grind 2 wedge features a Raw Face Design which has been designed to rust over time to produce a better feel. With ZTP RAW Grooves which are sharper, deeper, narrower, engineered for maximum greenside spin.
- Milled Grind / RAW Face Technology
- ZTP Raw Groove Design
- Laser Etched Pattern / Thick-Thin Head Design
- 24 Months Warranty / True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Steel Shaft / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord Grip
The Thick-Thin Head Design distributes mass for a better feel and optimises the centre of gravity position for a controlled ball flight. Plus the wedge also features a Laser Etched Pattern on the Raw Face which creates a rougher surface to generate more greenside spin.
Each Milled Grind 2 wedge is engineered to the tightest tolerance for the ultimate in precision and consistency. It is available in two bounce options: a 56° Degree with 12° of Bounce and a 60° Degree with 11° of Bounce.
Sole Grind Options:
The 56-degree setup is built for versatility, allowing him to open or close the face easily to control trajectory or react to the lie. The 60 has an additional leading-edge relief to provide improved turf interaction in the firm course conditions commonly found on the leading tour`s. Designed for versatility, the grind lets Tiger be more aggressive on open-face wedge shots because the leading edge stays closer to the ground.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £30
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.