More about this product
This Tour Preferred wedge features a Raw Face Design which has been designed to rust over time to produce a better feel. It has a stunning Matte Black Finish with ZTP RAW Grooves which are sharper, deeper, narrower, engineered for maximum greenside spin.
- Precision Milled / Raw Face Design
- ZTP RAW Grooves / Laser Etched Pattern
- Thick-Thin Head Design / TPU Insert
- 24 Months Warranty / TT Dynamic Gold S200 Steel Shaft / TM Lamkin Crossline Soft Cord Grip
The Thick-Thin Head Design distributes mass for a better feel and optimises the centre of gravity position for a controlled ball flight. Plus the wedge also features a Laser Etched Pattern on the Raw Face which creates a rougher surface to generate more greenside spin.
Each Milled Grind wedge is engineered to the tightest tolerance for the ultimate in precision and consistency. Plus to give you more control the wedge has a TPU insert in the rear cavity to soak up any unwanted vibrations to create a positive solid feel at ball impact.
Sole Grind Options:
Play any shot in any condition, this wedge is available with sole grinds to suit different course conditions. Standard Bounce: Which is an all-purpose wedge which is perfect for Medium /Soft course conditions. Low Bounce: This is a more versatile wedge around the greens, that features a narrow crescent shape for Medium / Hard conditions.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days (Excluding Personalised Golf Balls)