Play at Home - Shop Training Aids
More about this product
The new Hi-TOE 2 wedge offers next shape of performance with Raw Face Technology and Full-Face Scoring lines to give you the performance your short game deserves.
- Thick-Thin Design
- Milled Grind / New Aged Copper Finish
- Raw Face Technology / Full-Face Scoring Lines
- 24 Months Warranty / KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Taper Steel Shaft / Lamkin Crossline Grip
TaylorMade has designed the HI-TOE 2 with a thinner topline. It also has additional mass close to the top of the spine to optimise the CG more precisely for flighting and feel.
This precision milling process ensures consistent performance and better turf interaction. It is finished with a new aged copper reveal to give it a classic slightly tarnished look.
Raw Face Technology
Through sharper, narrower and deeper grooves, as well as laser etching, this tech is designed to increase spin, precision and feel. The face is designed to rust over a long period of time to preserve performance.
Full-Face Scoring Lines
Full-face scoring lines offer better ball consistency out of the rough. No matter where you make contact with the ball off the face, they maximise spin performance, especially on miss-hit shots.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £30
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.