Now accepting payments via KLARNA
More about this product
The Mizuno’s T20`s Grain Flow Forged HD process suits wedges like no other, giving you the precision, feel and control to make precise shots.
- Select 1025E Mild Carbon Steel
- Grain Flow Forged HD Precision
- Classic Teardrop Shape
- 12 Months Warranty and Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Steel Shaft
Precise CNC Milled Grooves
The Boron infused 1025 billets feature precision CNC grooves which are longer lasting and milled for a predictable and consistent spin. Every wedge is mechanically precision milled to the tightest of tolerances to ensure a perfectly flat clubface for a more constant level of spin.
Hydroflow Micro Grooves
New for 2019 is the added Hydroflow Micro Grooves, these are vertically etched around the face to disperse water and increase spin in damp course conditions.
Classic Teardrop Flow
The low lofted wedges have a classic teardrop shape with wider and shallow grooves to enable better control on partial shots around the green. The high lofted have a more rounded teardrop shape with deeper and narrower grooves for greater control on full shots. Plus have weight placed high into the designs within a tapered blade for increased spin and vertical stability from off-centre strikes.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £30
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.