More about this product
The CBX full-face wedge offers spin, control, and maximum forgiveness, with a unique structure that maximizes MOI and perimeter weighting to enhance short game forgiveness.
- Half-Cavity Design / Hi-Toe
- Feel Balancing with Gelback Technology
- Full-Face Grooves / Rotex Face Technology
- 12 Months Warranty / True Temper DG 115 Steel Shaft / Lamkin 360 Grip
This design features a half-cavity and a toe-biased center of gravity. The design maximizes MOI with perimeter weighting for unprecedented short game forgiveness. With full-face grooves and an expanded hi-toe to give you more space to make contact with the ball, for the ultimate in forgiveness and versatility.
Feel Balancing with Gelback Technology
This latest iteration of Feel Balancing Technology features a toe-biased center of gravity location, combined with a Gelback TPU Insert for a pure feel at impact. Feel balance technology shifts the CG closer to the wedge face, with the Gelback insert to decrease vibration. It maximizes head stability at impact, providing an even better feel for improved feedback response.
Rotex Face Technology
Maximize your spin and control with an all-new 4th generation Rotex Face, with a more aggressive milling process that roughens the clubface. With sharper grooves to increase friction for greater short game performance.
Low C-Shaped Sole Grind
The CBX Full-Face has a Low C-Shaped sole grind option which allows you to execute any shot. C-Grind offers versatile open-face shots around the green.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.