More about this product
This is everything the world’s best players love about T100, but longer and faster. With a fully forged feel, tour shaping, and a more versatile sole design, and precise flighting to perform at your highest level.
- Versatile Sole Design & Precise Flighting
- Muscle Channel / Continuous Cradle Construction
- D18 Tungsten Weights / Brazing Process
- 12 Months Warranty / Stock Steel Shafts
Titleist engineered the T100S with a more versatile sole design and the same Tour-informed specs of the similar T100. But with 2° stronger lofts and a fully forged face, backed by an innovative muscle channel that improves speed and launch.
The T100S utilise denser D18 tungsten weights and a 2000º brazing process used in aerospace construction. This allowed engineers to eliminate welding points on the design, and the weight saved by using the muscle channel produces an even lower CG and better launch.
The new T100S face features a continuous cradle construction that creates a seamless striking surface and a more uniform leading edge. This is what separates the precision of Titleist irons production from the competition.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.