More about this product
Sculpted by master craftsmen, the MP-18 is a throwback to the muscle-backs of Mizuno's past. A shorter blade length, cambered top line and steep progression into sharp, compact wedges are the marks of our master clubmakers - who honed their skills on the irons of major winners. Grain flow forged in Hiroshima Japan for the most colourful feedback imaginable.
Mizuno Golf MP-18 Steel Irons features:
- 1025E pure select mild carbon
- A throwback to the muscle-backs
- Grain flow forged in Hiroshima Japan
- 12 Months Warranty & Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft
Grain Flow Forging
Grain Flow Forging allows for a highly precise iron head to be created using multiple forging stages, all from one single billet of steel. This method makes the most of the metal's natural grain to maximise the heads integrity, consistency and durability. Mizuno is the only company to achieve this and pass the performance onto the golfer
1025E pure select mild carbon
The steel behind Mizuno's softest feeling irons! Used in the one piece irons for higher level players seeking the ultimate in precision and feedback. 1025 is used for for its balance of strength, blend-ability and feel. The evolution to 1025E reduces unnecessary elements that occur during the forging process- Phosphorous and Sulphur.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!