More about this product
The all new Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal irons offer exceptional performance with controllable landing angles, with a profile to satisfy the needs of the everyday golfer.
The Mizuno Golf Irons Benefits:
- High-Strength Chromoly 4140M and Pearl Brush Finish
- Multi-Thickness Face and Stability Frame
- Soft Lines and Re-Engineered Sound Ribs
- 12 Months Warranty & Project X LZ Graphite Shafts
High-Strength Chromoly 4140M and Pearl Brush Finish
This high-strength design iron, allowed Mizuno Engineers to create a multi thickness one-piece face construction, to promote even higher ball speeds at impact for greater distance performance. The iron is complemented with loft-appropriate flight apex`s for soft controlled landing approaches, and has the same stability frame as the Tour model edition of the JPX919, to enhance stability for the same level of performance consistency.
For an unmistakable feel at impact, Mizuno Golf have re-engineered sound ribs to provide the most satisfying feeling and sound, giving you improved feedback response at impact. Plus features a durable Pearl Brush finish to highlight and soften the beautiful lines of this fantastic performing iron set.
"“The most impressive thing about the JPX919 Hot Metal is the launch control and flight apex,” says Chris Voshall, Senior Engineer at Mizuno. “The extra ball speed and distance doesn’t come from low-flying bullets - we work the design backwards from the correct landing angles. These are irons for the golf course, not just the launch monitor!” ”
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!