More about this product
This Tour performance iron has been constructed with multi-materials and distance technology, shaped to appeal to the better player with an extremely soft feel.
The Callaway Golf Iron Benefits:
- Forged 1025 Mild Carbon Steel Body (with urethane microspheres)
- Tungsten-Infused, Multi-Material Construction
- Spin Control VFT and 360 Face Cup
- 24 Months Warranty and True Temper Elevate Tour 115 Steel Shafts
For the first time in a players iron, the Forged 1025 Mild Carbon Steel body has been engineered with proprietary urethane microspheres for an extremely soft feel. With Tungsten-Infused into the construction to precisely position the CG in each iron for optimum ball flight and control.
Distance and Control
The irons provide long and consistent iron play with the added benefits of Spin Control VFT in the lower scoring irons. Plus has Callaway`s renowned 360 Face Cup technology which generates more ball speed at impact, even on miss-hit shots for more consistency in your golf game.
Designed to appeal to the Tour player, this iron has classic shaping with a straighter leading edge, higher toe, thin top line, and a smooth hosel transition.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!