More about this product
This performance iron set has been constructed with multi-materials and distance technology, shaped to appeal to the better player with an extremely soft feel. This combo set makeup features Apex 19 irons 4 to 7, and Apex Pro 8 to PW, providing the improving golfer with the best performance characteristics that both sets have to offer.
The Callaway Golf Iron Benefits:
- Forged 1025 Mild Carbon Steel Body (with urethane microspheres)
- Tungsten-Infused, Multi-Material Construction
- Spin Control VFT and 360 Face Cup
- 24 Months Warranty and True Temper Elevate Steel Shafts
For the first time in a players iron, the Forged 1025 Mild Carbon Steel body has been engineered with proprietary urethane microspheres for an extremely soft feel. With Tungsten-Infused into the construction to precisely position the CG in each iron for optimum ball flight and control.
Distance and Control
The irons provide long and consistent iron play with the added benefits of Spin Control VFT in the lower scoring irons. Plus has Callaway`s renowned 360 Face Cup technology which generates more ball speed at impact, even on miss-hit shots for more consistency in your golf game.
Designed to appeal to the Tour player, the Apex Pro iron has classic shaping with a straighter leading edge, higher toe, thin top line, and a smooth hosel transition. The Apex 19 iron which has a compact shape with just the right amount of forgiveness, and beautiful platinum chrome finish.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £30
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days (Excluding Personalised Golf Balls)