More about this product
COBRA Golf`s first-ever complete range of putters, using 3D printed multi-material to take putter performance and design to another level. Complete with an armlock configuration suited for players who seek maximum consistency in their putting stroke.
- 3D Printed Multi-Material Construction
- Aluminum Face Insert / Descending Loft Technology
- Tungsten Weighting
- 12 Months Warranty / KBS CT Tour Steel Shaft / Superstroke Traxion Tour 2.0 Grip
This blade-style putter has a 3D multi-material construction, made from a 3D printed nylon lattice cartridge, 286g steel chassis, 21g aluminum cap, and 30g of extreme tungsten weighting on the perimeters. The lattice cartridge removes weight from the centre of the head structure allowing engineers to place additional tungsten weight in the perimeters to make this one of the most stable putters out in the market today.
Aluminum Face Insert
This face insert was engineered by COBRA along with SIK Golf and Bryson DeChambeau to improve the way the ball rolls. By utilizing SIK’s patented descending loft technology (DLT), which features four descending lofts on the face (4°, 3°, 2°, 1°). They found the putter to produce a more consistent roll trajectory for different putting strokes and angles of attack.
Shaft: Single Bend Shaft / Plumbers Neck Hosel / 35° Toe Hang / 70° Lie Angle / Suited to a Slight Arc Putting Stroke
The COBRA putter comes complete with a matching head cover.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.