Play at Home - Shop Training Aids
More about this product
Fast just got even faster, with Callaway Golf`s XR Speed driver, designed with input from Boeing aerodynamic experts, and latest evolution of Callaway`s variable face thickness, to generate more speed, forgiveness, and distance performance.
The Callaway Golf Driver Benefits:
- Callaway VFT Technology (Variable Face Thickness)
- Carbon Composite Crown (45% Lighter)
- Refined Speed Step (designed with Boeing Aerodynamic engineers)
- 24 Months Warranty and Ultra Premium Project X HZRDUS Shaft
Callaway VFT Technology
This face technology is the most lightest and flexible face, Callaway Golf have ever designed. Maximising ball speeds across the entire club face, to provide the most hottest ever face.
Carbon Composite Crown
This lightweight crown material is 45% more lighter, than the previous model XR 16 titanium crown, providing increased MOI and lower centre of gravity position. This improves launch and forgiveness, with the added benefit of more distance.
Refined Speed Step
This Boeing engineered aerodynamic 460cc head shape with Speed Step, this design is more efficient with improved air flow to generate more club head speed.
Project X HZRDUS Shaft
The shaft is a key component to any driver, that’s why XR Speed comes stock with an ultra premium Project X HZRDUS graphite shaft. Delivering explosive distance, without sacrificing distance and control.
The Callaway Golf driver comes complete with a matching head cover.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £30
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.