Titleist Golf 917 Drivers
Titleist Golf sets the standard for complete performance off the tee with its 917 Drivers by providing maximum distance and forgiveness with precise customisation which benefits golfers at every stage of their development.
The new Titleist 917D2 and 917D3 models have been ingeniously engineered with proprietary Active Recoil Channel 2.0 and SureFit CG technology – resulting in an uncompromising “complete performance” design strategy employed by Titleist Golf Club R&D to develop the industry’s most comprehensive and efficient driver designs. Adam Scott, Bill Haas and Jimmy Walker already play these clubs in regular play.
Dan Stone, Vice President of Titleist Golf Club R&D, said of the new releases: “When we talk to golfers about driver performance, distance and forgiveness are always paramount. But they aren’t the only attributes that players look for in a driver. They also want a repeatable trajectory; a shot shape they can count on for better accuracy. And they need it to look, sound and feel great.
“The meticulous nature of our R&D process guarantees that any new innovation ultimately compliments the overall package, and we’re confident that 917 delivers on golfers’ each and every requirement. There may be other adjustable drivers in the market, but none are able to maximise the total driving performance for golfers of all abilities like 917”
The Titleist 917 drivers deliver increased golf ball speed for more distance with superior forgiveness, industry-leading adjustability with optimised trajectory control, and tour-inspired sound and feel on every shot.
Active Recoil Channel (ARC) 2.0, is a long, wide, deep sole channel that actively flexes and recoils at impact to launch the golf ball off the face with higher speeds and lower spin for greater distances. Refined thickness areas throughout the channel – including thinner heel and toe regions – produce greater face flexibility for a more consistent deflection that reduces spin and increases speed across the face. Radial Speed Face 2.0, a high-speed forged face insert, is tuned with ARC 2.0 to promote greater off-centre golf ball speed for more overall distances.
Precise High-MOI Design with a low and deep centre of gravity location helps players deliver stability and forgiveness by preserving off-centre golf ball speed for more distance, more often. Titleist’s industry-leading SureFit Hosel and new SureFit CG weight system deliver the ultimate in precision fitting for every player on the field.
The proprietary 16-setting SureFit Hosel allows golfers to set loft and lie independently to optimise golf ball flight for improved shot control and maximum distance.
The Titleist Golf 917 drivers will be available at American Golf this autumn.
OG News: Leona & Lisa Maguire sign deals with Puma Golf
PUMA Golf a leader in golf apparel, footwear and accessories are pleased to announce the signing of sisters Leona & Lisa Maguire with immediate effect.
OG News: Aaron Wise – rookie wins maiden PGA event
Aaron Wise clinched his first PGA Tour victory at the AT&T Byron Nelson, putting the winning shot as the sun dipped down behind the trees.
OG News: Masters is biggest competition, says McIlroy
Rory McIlroy says he thinks the Masters has now overtaken all other major championships as “the biggest golf tournament in the world.”
- OG News: Campaign launched to help amputee golfer club.news.more.posteddate 26/04/2018
- OG News: The Masters 2018 tee off times club.news.more.posteddate 05/04/2018
- OG News: Sergio Garcia has fan ejected club.news.more.posteddate 23/03/2018
- OG News: Tiger Woods will play Ryder Cup, says Chamblee club.news.more.posteddate 01/03/2018
- OG News: Paul Casey reveals Ryder Cup dream club.news.more.posteddate 12/02/2018
- OG News: McDowell falls out of world top 200 club.news.more.posteddate 24/01/2018
- OG News: Coach would be 'shocked' if Tiger doesn't win in 2018 club.news.more.posteddate 18/01/2018
- OG News: Ian Poulter receives WGC trophy... 5 years later club.news.more.posteddate 12/01/2018
- OG News: McIlroy’s mansion goes up for sale at $12.9 million club.news.more.posteddate 10/01/2018
- OG News: Fowler ranked No.1 on list of 'Best-Mannered People' club.news.more.posteddate 05/01/2018
- OG News: Meet the TaylorMade M3 & M4 Metalwoods club.news.more.posteddate 02/01/2018
- OG News: TaylorMade unveils M3 & M4 Irons club.news.more.posteddate 02/01/2018
- OG News: Molinari signs with Bettinardi club.news.more.posteddate 21/12/2017
Video: Callaway Chrome Soft & Chrome Soft X
Chrome Soft Golf Balls combine Tour-proven performance with unparalleled feel and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness. Everything about the ball that changed the ball is better because of the innovation at every layer, starting with Callaway's groundbreaking new Graphene Dual SoftFast.
Video: Cobra Golf KING F8 Iron Tech
KING® F8 Variable and ONE Length™ irons are equipped with COBRA CONNECT™. Automatic shot tracking technology Powered By Arccos™.
The driver face is outdated. TaylorMade thinks its found the solution and sat down with five of its biggest players to see their reactions as the most twisted driver innovation is revealed. Are you ready to see?
- Video: TaylorMade Milled Grind Golf Wedge club.news.more.posteddate 26/09/2017
- Video: Mizuno MP-18 Steel Irons club.news.more.posteddate 06/09/2017
- GolfBuddy WTX GPS Watch club.news.more.posteddate 30/08/2017
- Video: Cobra Golf Introduce the F-MAX club.news.more.posteddate 10/08/2017
- Video: Test-driving PING G400 range club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Driver club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Hybrid club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Irons club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Crossover club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Fairway Wood club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Motocaddy S5 Connect Electric Golf Trolley - Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/06/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Swing Checklist -Video club.news.more.posteddate 28/03/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Power Through Impact -Video club.news.more.posteddate 13/03/2017