Cobra Golf releases KING F7 Irons
Cobra Golf has created most groundbreaking, versatile and easy to hit iron club yet, the KING F7 – further expanding the KING name. The new KING F7 set of irons, along with COBRA’s first-ever F7 ONE LENGTH set, provides golfers with optimised performance, distance, forgiveness and control.
The KING irons build upon the popular KING F6 model that introduced the ultimate progressive set to the market by incorporating Cobra’s patented TECFLOTM technology to deliver a set that utilises advanced cavity construction to optimise the performance characteristics of each iron.
A new PWRSHELL face introduces a thinner face and sole structure that increases the Sweet Zone and delivers distance, precision and forgiveness. TECFLO along with a new Thin, Optimized and Personalized (T.O.P) polymer medallion badge that is lighter than steel, allows the CG to be moved lower to create even more distance and forgiveness.
CNC milling improves groove structures to deliver maximum spin and trajectory control throughout the set. Using proven Progressive Spin Technology, Cobra has managed to combine progressive grooves and CNC milling to deliver maximum spin for all iron types.
“The 2017 iron offering is COBRA’s most innovative and exciting yet,” said Tom Olsavsky, Head of R&D for COBRA Golf. “Not only have we improved our progressive sets this year, but we are introducing our first-ever ONE LENGTH option that will help to bring more consistency and simplicity to the game of golf for all players. In 2017 we will truly have an innovative, high-quality iron solution for every type of player.”
A full hollow design with PWRSHELL face insert in the long irons (3-5) delivers low CG with an extremely responsive face for easier to hit and high-flying long irons. In the mid irons (6-7), a half hollow design combined with PWRSHELL technology delivers optimal CG for more precise, easy-to-hit clubs, meaning more greens-in-regulation. The scoring irons (8-PW) utilise a traditional cavity back design with wedge spaced grooves for added spin and more control to attack the pins. Finishing out the KING F7 set is a specialty wedge design that provides added versatility and enhanced shot control greenside in the sand and gap wedges.
“I approach the game of golf a lot differently than most, primarily from a scientific standpoint,” said Cobra/PUMA player DeChambeau. “I have a more technical, unique swing than many other players, but there is a misconception that single-length irons are only for a single-plane swing like mine. That is simply not true. Regardless of how you swing and what your skill level is, you can benefit from the simplicity of a constant length set of irons. I am proud to be at the forefront of this with COBRA as preliminary research has shown that single-length sets can make the game easier and more enjoyable for players of all swing types.”
OG News: Jarrod Lyle confirms he's in "palliative care"
The golf world, and many out of it, have been left rocked by the news that Jarrod Lyle is going into palliative care after claiming he is “no longer able to fight.”
OG News: Two events left for McDowell to secure PGA Tour card
Graeme McDowell will have just two events to secure a PGA Tour card which would enable him to play in the United States next year after failing to qualify for next week's USPGA Championship in Missouri.
OG News: Leona & Lisa Maguire sign deals with Puma Golf
PUMA Golf a leader in golf apparel, footwear and accessories are pleased to announce the signing of sisters Leona & Lisa Maguire with immediate effect.
- OG News: Aaron Wise – rookie wins maiden PGA event club.news.more.posteddate 21/05/2018
- OG News: Masters is biggest competition, says McIlroy club.news.more.posteddate 04/05/2018
- OG News: Campaign launched to help amputee golfer club.news.more.posteddate 26/04/2018
- OG News: The Masters 2018 tee off times club.news.more.posteddate 05/04/2018
- OG News: Sergio Garcia has fan ejected club.news.more.posteddate 23/03/2018
- OG News: Tiger Woods will play Ryder Cup, says Chamblee club.news.more.posteddate 01/03/2018
- OG News: Paul Casey reveals Ryder Cup dream club.news.more.posteddate 12/02/2018
- OG News: McDowell falls out of world top 200 club.news.more.posteddate 24/01/2018
- OG News: Coach would be 'shocked' if Tiger doesn't win in 2018 club.news.more.posteddate 18/01/2018
- OG News: Ian Poulter receives WGC trophy... 5 years later club.news.more.posteddate 12/01/2018
- OG News: McIlroy’s mansion goes up for sale at $12.9 million club.news.more.posteddate 10/01/2018
- OG News: Fowler ranked No.1 on list of 'Best-Mannered People' club.news.more.posteddate 05/01/2018
- OG News: Meet the TaylorMade M3 & M4 Metalwoods club.news.more.posteddate 02/01/2018
Video: Callaway Chrome Soft & Chrome Soft X
Chrome Soft Golf Balls combine Tour-proven performance with unparalleled feel and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness. Everything about the ball that changed the ball is better because of the innovation at every layer, starting with Callaway's groundbreaking new Graphene Dual SoftFast.
Video: Cobra Golf KING F8 Iron Tech
KING® F8 Variable and ONE Length™ irons are equipped with COBRA CONNECT™. Automatic shot tracking technology Powered By Arccos™.
The driver face is outdated. TaylorMade thinks its found the solution and sat down with five of its biggest players to see their reactions as the most twisted driver innovation is revealed. Are you ready to see?
- Video: TaylorMade Milled Grind Golf Wedge club.news.more.posteddate 26/09/2017
- Video: Mizuno MP-18 Steel Irons club.news.more.posteddate 06/09/2017
- GolfBuddy WTX GPS Watch club.news.more.posteddate 30/08/2017
- Video: Cobra Golf Introduce the F-MAX club.news.more.posteddate 10/08/2017
- Video: Test-driving PING G400 range club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Driver club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Hybrid club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Irons club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Crossover club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Fairway Wood club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Motocaddy S5 Connect Electric Golf Trolley - Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/06/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Swing Checklist -Video club.news.more.posteddate 28/03/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Power Through Impact -Video club.news.more.posteddate 13/03/2017