SALE - Save Up To 60%
2017 TaylorMade Golf M Series Range
The 2017 TaylorMade Golf M Series arrives in January, and features brand new drivers and irons for players who loved the feel and performance of the brand’s previous M1 & M2 ranges.
The 2017 M1 and M2 drivers deliver more distance and greater forgiveness through reimagined multi-material construction, and can be personalised with premium shaft options.
The new T-Track system comes with 27 grams of moveable weight which allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than the original M1. Now golfers can achieve greater adjustability and precise golf ball flight control on every shot.
The M1 driver has a precision-fit carbon crown and new carbon toe panel which helps to free up discretionary weight so it can be relocated for lower center of gravity (CG). It is this extra 43% of carbon fiber which really helps promote incredible distances.
The M2 driver brings forth a new level of distance and forgiveness for golfers thanks to its all-new geocoustic sole shaping, which unlocks performance through advanced geometry. This means the 2017 M2 driver’s sunken sole shape enables a larger clubface with added forgiveness.
Geocoustic sound management has also been introduced. This advanced sole-shaping with external sound ribs optimises vibration for exceptional sound and feel whenever the golf ball is struck.
The 2017 TaylorMade M1 irons are all about control in every shot, and its Face Slot technology maximises distance and forgiveness. Face Slots preserve golf ball speed on shots struck toward the heel or toe, making every mis-hits better and a golfers’ best shots nothing short of extraordinary.
The M1 irons’ lower CG, Geocoustic engineering, and the addition of Face Slots combine to make it most technologically advanced iron ever produced. It has a low-profile, multi-material head construction with more workability and control, so players always feel on top of their performances.
If the M1 irons deal with control, the M2 Irons excel when it comes to excellent levels of forgiveness. Its Face Slots provide added forgiveness by promoting a tighter dispersion on shots struck toward the heel or toe, while Speed Pocket technology helps preserve golf ball speed on shots struck below center to produce greater distance and consistency on mis-hits.
The new M2 irons’ re-designed fluted hosel frees up discretionary weight and relocates it for lower CG, which produces higher launch with more forgiveness. The mass from the topline has also been removed and repositioned for lower CG. Internal sound ribs actively manage unwanted pitches for optimal sound and feel.
Geometric construction and acoustic engineering are brought together in a multi-material badge, which dampens unpleasant pitches for confidence-inducing sound and feel.
OG News: Jarrod Lyle confirms he's in "palliative care"
The golf world, and many out of it, have been left rocked by the news that Jarrod Lyle is going into palliative care after claiming he is “no longer able to fight.”
OG News: Two events left for McDowell to secure PGA Tour card
Graeme McDowell will have just two events to secure a PGA Tour card which would enable him to play in the United States next year after failing to qualify for next week's USPGA Championship in Missouri.
OG News: Leona & Lisa Maguire sign deals with Puma Golf
PUMA Golf a leader in golf apparel, footwear and accessories are pleased to announce the signing of sisters Leona & Lisa Maguire with immediate effect.
- OG News: Aaron Wise – rookie wins maiden PGA event club.news.more.posteddate 21/05/2018
- OG News: Masters is biggest competition, says McIlroy club.news.more.posteddate 04/05/2018
- OG News: Campaign launched to help amputee golfer club.news.more.posteddate 26/04/2018
- OG News: The Masters 2018 tee off times club.news.more.posteddate 05/04/2018
- OG News: Sergio Garcia has fan ejected club.news.more.posteddate 23/03/2018
- OG News: Tiger Woods will play Ryder Cup, says Chamblee club.news.more.posteddate 01/03/2018
- OG News: Paul Casey reveals Ryder Cup dream club.news.more.posteddate 12/02/2018
- OG News: McDowell falls out of world top 200 club.news.more.posteddate 24/01/2018
- OG News: Coach would be 'shocked' if Tiger doesn't win in 2018 club.news.more.posteddate 18/01/2018
- OG News: Ian Poulter receives WGC trophy... 5 years later club.news.more.posteddate 12/01/2018
- OG News: McIlroy’s mansion goes up for sale at $12.9 million club.news.more.posteddate 10/01/2018
- OG News: Fowler ranked No.1 on list of 'Best-Mannered People' club.news.more.posteddate 05/01/2018
- OG News: Meet the TaylorMade M3 & M4 Metalwoods club.news.more.posteddate 02/01/2018
Video: Callaway Chrome Soft & Chrome Soft X
Chrome Soft Golf Balls combine Tour-proven performance with unparalleled feel and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness. Everything about the ball that changed the ball is better because of the innovation at every layer, starting with Callaway's groundbreaking new Graphene Dual SoftFast.
Video: Cobra Golf KING F8 Iron Tech
KING® F8 Variable and ONE Length™ irons are equipped with COBRA CONNECT™. Automatic shot tracking technology Powered By Arccos™.
The driver face is outdated. TaylorMade thinks its found the solution and sat down with five of its biggest players to see their reactions as the most twisted driver innovation is revealed. Are you ready to see?
- Video: TaylorMade Milled Grind Golf Wedge club.news.more.posteddate 26/09/2017
- Video: Mizuno MP-18 Steel Irons club.news.more.posteddate 06/09/2017
- GolfBuddy WTX GPS Watch club.news.more.posteddate 30/08/2017
- Video: Cobra Golf Introduce the F-MAX club.news.more.posteddate 10/08/2017
- Video: Test-driving PING G400 range club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Driver club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Hybrid club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Irons club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Crossover club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Fairway Wood club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Motocaddy S5 Connect Electric Golf Trolley - Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/06/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Swing Checklist -Video club.news.more.posteddate 28/03/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Power Through Impact -Video club.news.more.posteddate 13/03/2017