The best way to reduce your scores on the golf course is to improve your putting ability as it accounts for 40% of shots during a round of golf. Now, with the Hole More Putts tablet, you can get detailed analysis of of your putting stroke, tips and advice on how to improve your putting stroke so you can ultimately 'Hole more putts'.
How it works
This superb High Tech device will measure the 5 impact factors defined by the PGA. 1. Face Angle - Degrees + or – from 0°, 2. Impact Point - Distance from centre measured in mm, 3. Path - Degrees + or – from 0°, 4. Speed at Impact - Level of consistency measured in m/s, 5. Angle of Attack - Degrees + or – from 0°.
Once you have taken 5 putts, the device will automatically calculate all the data in a weighted average reflecting the relative importance of each Impact Factor. Then, simply sync the device to your iPhone or mac device and it will load up all of the stats of all 5 'Impact Factors'.
This putting tablet features:
- See the data on your iPhone, iPad or Mac
- Measures the 5 Impact Factors defined by the PGA
- Based on the diagnosis, Hole More Putts will give you personalised instructions
- Provides areas to focus on
Time to Improve
Once this device gathers all the numbers and stats from your putting stoke, it offers personalised improvement instruction and specific drill to practice in an easy-to-follow video format. The website also offers a wide range of other tips and drills, letting you improve in all aspects of putting including reading the green, distance control and how to practice more effectively.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £25
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!