Facebook / Twitter giveaway terms and conditions
To enter simply like/comment as per the instructions in the Facebook post. You will be automatically entered into the prize draw to win the prize/s featured in the post.
The following terms and conditions apply. Please read all of these rules. If you enter a prize draw, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter you must be: EU resident over 18 & not an employee of the company, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- Each prize draw is open for a limited time only as specified in the post. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The prize and number available are specified within the post.
- The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or any other item.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not successfully received for any reason. Giveaways that require a specific answer to a question will be drawn from correct entries.
- OnlineGolf’s decision is final.
- Winner/s will be highlighted within the specific post after the promotion ends.
- Winner/s will need to private message OnlineGolf on Facebook with their name, email address, and delivery address to confirm. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 7 days of the draw, we reserve the right to select a new winner from the other approved entries.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner/s consent to their name being announced via social media channels.
- OnlineGolf reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any time.
- This prize draw/promotion/competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The promoter is OnlineGolf
All of our orders are shipped on fully trackable services. When your order is dispatched from our Distribution Centre, you will receive an email with a link to your tracking. Alternatively, please see instructions on how to track your purchase by visiting our Order Tracking page here.
We want to make shopping with us as easy as possible. Should you be dissatisfied with a purchase from the onlinegolf website, you may return unused products in their original packaging and with any labels within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. For full details on how to return your purchase, please visit our Returns and Refunds page here.
For the security of your order, all of our deliveries require a signature. If you unfortunately miss the delivery of your order, the courier will attempt to deliver it to a neighbour. If this is not possible, the courier will leave you a card informing you that an attempted delivery has taken place, with information about what will happen next. The courier may try to redeliver or another day, or you may be given options to choose new delivery options.
If you have any questions about the delivery of your order, our Aftersales team are there to assist you and can be contacted between 8am and 6pm (GMT) on weekdays and 9am till 1pm (GMT) on Saturdays. Alternatively, they can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not begun processing your order for delivery, we are able to make changes to the products you have selected. Please contact our Aftersales team as soon as possible, between 8am and 6pm (GMT) on weekdays and 9am till 1pm (GMT) on Saturdays by calling 0151 224 7141
If we have started processing your order for delivery, unfortunately we are unable to make changes prior to shipping.
If we have not begun processing your order for delivery, we are able to cancel it and you will not be charged. Please contact our Aftersales team as soon as possible, between 8am and 6pm (GMT) on weekdays and 9am till 1pm (GMT) on Saturdays by calling 0151 224 7141
If we have started processing your order for delivery, don’t worry. Our returns policy allows goods to be returned up to 30 days after you receive your order, as long as they are unused and in their original packaging.