Nike Golf Vapor Fly range
Those eye-catching blue drivers you’ve been hearing about? Well here they are! Nike has announced the impending release of its brand new Vapor Fly range of golf clubs, which are said to bring ‘Photo Blue’ to the fairways for the very first time.
The Vapor Fly range consists of three drivers, two irons, a fairway and hybrid – enough selection to suit all players – and the range replaces the previous generation of Nike Vapor golf clubs.
Nike Vapor Fly & Vapor Fly Pro Drivers
Vapor Fly & Pro drivers boast a striking Photo Blue look which immediately grabs your attention, although there’s a lot more to enjoy here besides the flashy exterior.
These drivers have 30% lighter FlightWeight Crown thanks to Nike implementing a titanium thinner, a honeycomb design that adds strength and saves weight, plus larger Covert Cavity and strengthened FlyBeams to lower Centre of Gravity.
Throw in a new HyperFlight face that is thinner and faster (and is the also the driving force behind Nike’s Project Max and the Vapor Fly and Vapor Fly Pro) are two drivers which offer so much more for the player than ordinary clubs.
Nike Vapor Flex 440 Driver
Constructed of two parts, the Vapor Flex 440 driver has a tough titanium face section and leading edge that’s joined to a larger rear section that is made from Nike’s RZN material infused with Carbon Fibre.
Just like its predecessor (Vapor Flex) the Flex 440 comes with adjustable FlightPod weight that can be inserted two ways into the driver head to alter flight and maximise distance.
Nike Vapor Fly Fairway
The Vapor Speed was a great success. We all loved it, and so did Rory McIlroy who urged the Nike engineers to keep working along the same lines as before. So they went away and came back with a combined head size and shape with the adjustability found in the Vapor Flex to create the new Vapor Fly Fairway.
Again the fairway is adorned with Photo Blue finish on a thinner steel FlightWeight crown and a Covert Cavity on the sole that pushes the weight further out to increase forgiveness. There’s also a chrome HyperFlight face to boost speed.
Nike Vapor Fly Hybrid
A better player look at address and more iron-like profile helps the Vapor Fly hybrid blend into the rest of the set with a sliver line extending around the clubhead offsetting the now familiar Photo Blue crown.
Nike Vapor Fly And Vapor Fly Pro Irons
Now we come to the irons. These have been released to cover the mid to high end of the handicap spectrum and replace the Vapor Speed.
These irons have been designed for increased forgiveness and distance, and both feature a large cavity and FlyBeam bar to support the face. The Vapor Fly are a large hollow iron with a larger cavity to deliver the maximum forgiveness as well as a thick top line and offset to give confidence at address.
The Vapor Fly Pro are aimed at players lower on the handicap scale than the Vapor Fly but the hollow cavity and larger head size means they're still suited to players looking for a little help. Dark styling and progressive set construction lend a twist with the short irons having superb feel.
The Nike Golf Vapor Fly range is available from 12th February, and OnlineGolf customers can pre-order these awesome clubs from 29th January.
OnlineGolf News: Ian Woosnam inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame
Woosnam is a highly-decorated player, having won the Masters in 1991, the European Order of Merit on two occasions, and captained Europe to Ryder Cup victory in 2006...
OnlineGolf News: Japan set to host PGA Champions tournament
The PGA Tour is set to sanction a Champions tournament in Tokyo next year. The move marks the first time a PGA Tour event has ever been sanctioned in Japan...
OnlineGolf News: Is Andrew ‘Beef’ Johnston the latest Halloween costume craze for kids?
Kids dressing up as him for Halloween? Even Beef himself didn’t see that one coming!
- OnlineGolf News: Aaron Baddeley signs for PING Golf club.news.more.posteddate 13/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Lee Westwood: I let Darren Clarke down club.news.more.posteddate 13/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: John Daly defends rowdy US fans at Ryder Cup club.news.more.posteddate 12/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: 91-year-old golfer scores hole-in-one club.news.more.posteddate 11/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Tiger Woods comeback may never happen, say ex-players club.news.more.posteddate 11/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Dougherty calls time on playing career club.news.more.posteddate 10/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Rose to take time off after intense summer club.news.more.posteddate 06/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Cheyenne Woods set to play Dubai Ladies Masters in December club.news.more.posteddate 05/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Europe may have lost, but this year’s Ryder Cup was simply awesome club.news.more.posteddate 04/10/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Watch: Heckler wins $100 from Justin Rose after making putt club.news.more.posteddate 30/09/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Golfing great Arnold Palmer passes away at 87 club.news.more.posteddate 26/09/2016
- OnlineGolf News: Ian Poulter to be awarded top PGA award club.news.more.posteddate 07/09/2016
- OnlineGolf News: World number 2, Ariya Jutanugarn leads first women’s golf event for 116 years club.news.more.posteddate 18/08/2016
PING Pro Louis Oosthuizen and iBlade -Video
The inspiring new iBlade iron is distinguished by the softest, purest feel we’ve ever achieved in an iron, with the workability and control to shape shots on command.
PING Vault Putters | Precision Milled to Perfection -Video
Precision-milled PING Vault putters draw inspiration from our legendary Gold Putter Vault. Players will experience improved putting touch and speed control with the patented True-Roll (TR) face technology, one of the most significant and measurable innovations.
Nick Faldo shocked to hit the JPX900 Forged 6 iron 190 yards -Video
A mid-sized, one piece Grain Flow Forged iron that comprehensively ends the normal trade-off between precision and distance. Produced from a stronger Boron infused steel billet – the JPX900 Forged boasts a milled pocket and new multi thickness face.
- 30 Seconds To Better Golf With Callaway | Fairway Wood From the Rough -Video club.news.more.posteddate 10/10/2016
- Callaway Golf present the Steelhead XR -Video club.news.more.posteddate 05/10/2016
- Callaway Golf Big Bertha OS Irons -Video club.news.more.posteddate 04/10/2016
- Callaway Golf Big Bertha Fusion Driver -Video club.news.more.posteddate 04/10/2016
- 917 Complete Performance -Video club.news.more.posteddate 04/10/2016
- 30 Seconds To Better Golf With Callaway | Square Up For Big Drives -Video club.news.more.posteddate 03/08/2016
- Callaway U.S. Open Golf Tips | Be Great at Lag Putting club.news.more.posteddate 05/07/2016
- Callaway U.S. Open Golf Tips | Chip From a Buried Lie -Video club.news.more.posteddate 29/06/2016
- Callaway U.S. Open Golf Tips | Get Out of the Fairway Bunker -Video club.news.more.posteddate 26/06/2016
- Callaway U.S. Open Golf Tips | How To Escape the Deep Rough -Video club.news.more.posteddate 17/06/2016
- Garmin Approach X40 GPS Golf Band -Video club.news.more.posteddate 31/05/2016
- Wilson Staff #GearUp | Hitting From an Uphill Lie -Video club.news.more.posteddate 31/05/2016
- OnlineGolf Father's Day Deals -Video club.news.more.posteddate 26/05/2016