If you're after a replacement battery for your electric trolley and want something that is cost effective and more practical that a Lead acid battery, look no further than the Motocaddy M-Series Lithium Battery & Charger.
Integrated Battery Management System
This design protects the Lithium and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than Lead-acid equivalents. This 36 hole Lithium capacity can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.* The battery is lightweight and compact and has been created to remain on the trolley when folded down, to make it easier when travelling to and from the golf course.
Motocaddy M-Series Lithium Battery & Charger Features:
- Recharges is less than 5 hours
- Five-times longer lifespan (compared to lead-acid equivalent)
- 75% lighter (compared to lead-acid equivalent)
- Market-leading 5-year limited warranty
*“This battery will complete 36 holes on a Motocaddy single motored trolley when used in normal conditions (however this is not guaranteed). Conditions such as trolley efficiency, excessively long or hilly courses, very wet fairways, unusually heavy golf bags or charging USB devices may reduce the range of this battery. Motocaddy encourage users of Lithium batteries to top-up between rounds whenever possible. The battery is not designed to complete 18 holes over consecutive days on a single charge. Battery capacity will reduce over time and can be affected by frequency of use and charging conditions.”
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £25
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!