In the event that you are not satisfied with any purchase from onlinegolf.co.uk, you may return unused goods, along with all original packaging and any labels within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
You can confirm your intent to return all or part of your order here. Please select ‘Return Request’ from the dropdown Department menu and complete the details as required. Once you have submitted this form, you will be contacted by a member of our Aftersales team who will guide you through the process.
The following goods may not be returned for refund.
- Packs of socks that have been split.
- Packs of gloves that have been split.
- Any socks, underwear or baselayers that have been worn.
- Any device where the Warranty has been registered or additional software has been downloaded.
- Blister packs that have been opened.
Return shipping costs can only be refunded where we have sent the wrong goods in error. We recommend that you use a reputable courier (e.g. Parcelforce) for larger items and Royal Mail Special/Recorded Delivery for smaller items. We cannot accept responsibility for the returned goods until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
We offer a fully tracked collection service where we will organise the collection of you order from a place and day of your choosing, this service is available Monday to Friday, 0900-1700. This service is currently available in the UK only and will cost £6.99. If you wish to use this service please contact Customer Services on +44(0)1512247141 who will advise.
Our customer service opening hours are:
- 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday
- 9.00am to 1.00pm Saturday
- Sundays and Bank Holidays CLOSED
Please include the delivery note which contains the order number and account details and complete the reverse of the form to indicate the action you wish to be taken with your return.
What happens next?
You now have two options:
- So that you receive the replacement goods as soon as possible, we recommend that you place another order online as soon as you know you will have to return the original goods. This means you will have what you need without unnecessary delay, rather than having to wait for the goods to reach us and be processed. If you choose this method you should request a refund for your original order when you send it back.
- Finally, if you do not wish to place another order and would just like a refund, then let us know and we will do this as soon as your order is received.
Please Note: We cannot accept returns for second hand or custom fit items unless they were delivered faulty.
All goods come with a 12 month guarantee backed by the manufacturer. If an item is delivered faulty or becomes faulty through normal use then the following action needs to be taken:
For purchases under 30 days old, we will exchange the faulty item at our expense. Please e-mail email@example.com with your order number and daytime contact number so we can arrange an exchange delivery.
For purchases over 30 days old but less than 12 months old please send back the item to the address below, along with a covering letter stating the fault, your order number, and your daytime contact number. We will contact the relevant manufacturer who will inspect the item and, at their discretion, repair, replace, offer a like for like replacement, issue a voucher, or they may return the faulty item if they feel there has been no manufacturing fault.
In some cases where the manufacturer feels there is no manufacturing fault, they may offer to repair the faulty item at your cost, if you accept the offer you will be required to pay for the repair before we instruct the manufacturer to proceed.
Returning Goods that came with a Free Gift
Any free goods that came with the item you are returning for a refund should be returned if unused and in original packaging. If the free gift has been used then it should be kept and the value of the free gift will be taken off the balance that will be given back to you.
Please retain any proof of posting, receipt or tracking number for any item returned as we cannot accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
Units 1-4, Priestley Road
Wardley Industrial Estate