Cobra Golf releases KING F7 Irons
Cobra Golf has created most groundbreaking, versatile and easy to hit iron club yet, the KING F7 – further expanding the KING name. The new KING F7 set of irons, along with COBRA’s first-ever F7 ONE LENGTH set, provides golfers with optimised performance, distance, forgiveness and control.
The KING irons build upon the popular KING F6 model that introduced the ultimate progressive set to the market by incorporating Cobra’s patented TECFLOTM technology to deliver a set that utilises advanced cavity construction to optimise the performance characteristics of each iron.
A new PWRSHELL face introduces a thinner face and sole structure that increases the Sweet Zone and delivers distance, precision and forgiveness. TECFLO along with a new Thin, Optimized and Personalized (T.O.P) polymer medallion badge that is lighter than steel, allows the CG to be moved lower to create even more distance and forgiveness.
CNC milling improves groove structures to deliver maximum spin and trajectory control throughout the set. Using proven Progressive Spin Technology, Cobra has managed to combine progressive grooves and CNC milling to deliver maximum spin for all iron types.
“The 2017 iron offering is COBRA’s most innovative and exciting yet,” said Tom Olsavsky, Head of R&D for COBRA Golf. “Not only have we improved our progressive sets this year, but we are introducing our first-ever ONE LENGTH option that will help to bring more consistency and simplicity to the game of golf for all players. In 2017 we will truly have an innovative, high-quality iron solution for every type of player.”
A full hollow design with PWRSHELL face insert in the long irons (3-5) delivers low CG with an extremely responsive face for easier to hit and high-flying long irons. In the mid irons (6-7), a half hollow design combined with PWRSHELL technology delivers optimal CG for more precise, easy-to-hit clubs, meaning more greens-in-regulation. The scoring irons (8-PW) utilise a traditional cavity back design with wedge spaced grooves for added spin and more control to attack the pins. Finishing out the KING F7 set is a specialty wedge design that provides added versatility and enhanced shot control greenside in the sand and gap wedges.
“I approach the game of golf a lot differently than most, primarily from a scientific standpoint,” said Cobra/PUMA player DeChambeau. “I have a more technical, unique swing than many other players, but there is a misconception that single-length irons are only for a single-plane swing like mine. That is simply not true. Regardless of how you swing and what your skill level is, you can benefit from the simplicity of a constant length set of irons. I am proud to be at the forefront of this with COBRA as preliminary research has shown that single-length sets can make the game easier and more enjoyable for players of all swing types.”
OG News: Rickie Fowler fulfils dying man's golf wish
Rickie Fowler took to Instagram to share his experience with Dr. Reyes, a man who gallantly battled pancreatic cancer, and made his dying wish come true by dedicating his victory to the man in heart-warming fashion...
OG News: McIlroy to keep best mate as caddie in 2018
Four-time major winner Rory McIlroy, who split with his career-long caddie JP Fitzgerald following the Open Championship back in July, has opted to stick with his best friend Harry Diamond as his bagman heading into 2018...
OG News: Rickie Fowler enjoys record-breaking victory in the Bahamas
It’s been a week of firsts for Rickie Fowler at the 2017 Hero World Challenge, for the first time in his career shooting 28 on the front nine on his way to a historic victory in the Bahamas...
- OG News: Miguel Ángel Jiménez makes European Tour history club.news.more.posteddate 28/11/2017
- OG News: Woods shows off driver swing at Hero World Challenge club.news.more.posteddate 27/11/2017
- OG News: Day says Woods is 'feeling best he has in years' club.news.more.posteddate 22/11/2017
- OG News: The moment Fleetwood wins Race to Dubai club.news.more.posteddate 20/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Russell Knox ‘not playing pro golf to make friends' club.news.more.posteddate 17/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: European Tour awards Jon Rahm Rookie of the Year, but not everyone is happy about it club.news.more.posteddate 15/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: 15 highest paid golfers of 2017 club.news.more.posteddate 14/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Steve Williams to retire after 40 years of caddying club.news.more.posteddate 09/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: "Mr. Pebble Beach" RJ Harper dies after 14-month battle with illness club.news.more.posteddate 09/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Tommy Fleetwood will move to PGA Tour in New Year club.news.more.posteddate 08/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Woods wants golf ball changes club.news.more.posteddate 07/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Rose dreams of Hall of Fame club.news.more.posteddate 07/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Golf stunt clampdown after Stenson injury club.news.more.posteddate 06/11/2017
Video: TaylorMade Milled Grind Golf Wedge
When you're in the scoring zone and you need a golf club to help you score low, then look no further than the Milled Grind wedge from TaylorMade. This fantastic golf wedge has been created from 8620 carbon steel with bronze finish that offers great feel and touch.
Video: Mizuno MP-18 Steel Irons
The Mizuno MP-18 steel iron is a throwback to the muscle-backs of the past...
GolfBuddy WTX GPS Watch
This lightweight and slim GPS watch displays dynamic green view, hazard and layup points, giving you accurate distance information and insight you need to play the golf course with more confidence. With automatic hole recognition and access to over 40,000 golf courses around the globe.
- Video: Cobra Golf Introduce the F-MAX club.news.more.posteddate 10/08/2017
- Video: Test-driving PING G400 range club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Driver club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Hybrid club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Irons club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Crossover club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Fairway Wood club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Motocaddy S5 Connect Electric Golf Trolley - Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/06/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Swing Checklist -Video club.news.more.posteddate 28/03/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Power Through Impact -Video club.news.more.posteddate 13/03/2017
- Jon Rahm tries the new TaylorMade TP5 Golf Ball -Video club.news.more.posteddate 01/03/2017
- Presenting the SPIETH ONE Golf Shoe -Video club.news.more.posteddate 01/03/2017
- Srixon 2017 Z STAR Golf Balls -Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/02/2017