2017 TaylorMade Golf M Series Range
The 2017 TaylorMade Golf M Series arrives in January, and features brand new drivers and irons for players who loved the feel and performance of the brand’s previous M1 & M2 ranges.
The 2017 M1 and M2 drivers deliver more distance and greater forgiveness through reimagined multi-material construction, and can be personalised with premium shaft options.
The new T-Track system comes with 27 grams of moveable weight which allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than the original M1. Now golfers can achieve greater adjustability and precise golf ball flight control on every shot.
The M1 driver has a precision-fit carbon crown and new carbon toe panel which helps to free up discretionary weight so it can be relocated for lower center of gravity (CG). It is this extra 43% of carbon fiber which really helps promote incredible distances.
The M2 driver brings forth a new level of distance and forgiveness for golfers thanks to its all-new geocoustic sole shaping, which unlocks performance through advanced geometry. This means the 2017 M2 driver’s sunken sole shape enables a larger clubface with added forgiveness.
Geocoustic sound management has also been introduced. This advanced sole-shaping with external sound ribs optimises vibration for exceptional sound and feel whenever the golf ball is struck.
The 2017 TaylorMade M1 irons are all about control in every shot, and its Face Slot technology maximises distance and forgiveness. Face Slots preserve golf ball speed on shots struck toward the heel or toe, making every mis-hits better and a golfers’ best shots nothing short of extraordinary.
The M1 irons’ lower CG, Geocoustic engineering, and the addition of Face Slots combine to make it most technologically advanced iron ever produced. It has a low-profile, multi-material head construction with more workability and control, so players always feel on top of their performances.
If the M1 irons deal with control, the M2 Irons excel when it comes to excellent levels of forgiveness. Its Face Slots provide added forgiveness by promoting a tighter dispersion on shots struck toward the heel or toe, while Speed Pocket technology helps preserve golf ball speed on shots struck below center to produce greater distance and consistency on mis-hits.
The new M2 irons’ re-designed fluted hosel frees up discretionary weight and relocates it for lower CG, which produces higher launch with more forgiveness. The mass from the topline has also been removed and repositioned for lower CG. Internal sound ribs actively manage unwanted pitches for optimal sound and feel.
Geometric construction and acoustic engineering are brought together in a multi-material badge, which dampens unpleasant pitches for confidence-inducing sound and feel.
OnlineGolf News: Russell Knox ‘not playing pro golf to make friends'
“I’m not playing professional golf to make friends,” said Russell Knox, the current world No.66...
OnlineGolf News: European Tour awards Jon Rahm Rookie of the Year, but not everyone is happy about it
The European Tour’s decision to award Jon Rahm the Rookie of the Year award hasn’t gone down too well with some people, causing quite the stir in the golfing world...
OnlineGolf News: 15 highest paid golfers of 2017
The list of golf’s highest paid golfers of 2017 has been released, with some surprising entries this year. So take a look at the top-15 highest-earning golfers of 2017…
- OnlineGolf News: Steve Williams to retire after 40 years of caddying club.news.more.posteddate 09/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: "Mr. Pebble Beach" RJ Harper dies after 14-month battle with illness club.news.more.posteddate 09/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Tommy Fleetwood will move to PGA Tour in New Year club.news.more.posteddate 08/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Woods wants golf ball changes club.news.more.posteddate 07/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Rose dreams of Hall of Fame club.news.more.posteddate 07/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Golf stunt clampdown after Stenson injury club.news.more.posteddate 06/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Tiger Woods to return at Hero World Challenge club.news.more.posteddate 31/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Woods pleads guilty club.news.more.posteddate 30/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Jon Rahm admits to feeling the pressure of success club.news.more.posteddate 26/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Tiger raises hopes of comeback with ‘stinger’ video club.news.more.posteddate 24/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: How many golf balls do Tour players carry? club.news.more.posteddate 24/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Eddie Pepperell outlines golf ‘manifesto’ club.news.more.posteddate 24/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Robert MacIntyre wins first pro title in just second start club.news.more.posteddate 19/10/2017
Video: TaylorMade Milled Grind Golf Wedge
When you're in the scoring zone and you need a golf club to help you score low, then look no further than the Milled Grind wedge from TaylorMade. This fantastic golf wedge has been created from 8620 carbon steel with bronze finish that offers great feel and touch.
Video: Mizuno MP-18 Steel Irons
The Mizuno MP-18 steel iron is a throwback to the muscle-backs of the past...
GolfBuddy WTX GPS Watch
This lightweight and slim GPS watch displays dynamic green view, hazard and layup points, giving you accurate distance information and insight you need to play the golf course with more confidence. With automatic hole recognition and access to over 40,000 golf courses around the globe.
- Video: Cobra Golf Introduce the F-MAX club.news.more.posteddate 10/08/2017
- Video: Test-driving PING G400 range club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Driver club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Hybrid club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Irons club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Crossover club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Fairway Wood club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Motocaddy S5 Connect Electric Golf Trolley - Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/06/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Swing Checklist -Video club.news.more.posteddate 28/03/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Power Through Impact -Video club.news.more.posteddate 13/03/2017
- Jon Rahm tries the new TaylorMade TP5 Golf Ball -Video club.news.more.posteddate 01/03/2017
- Presenting the SPIETH ONE Golf Shoe -Video club.news.more.posteddate 01/03/2017
- Srixon 2017 Z STAR Golf Balls -Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/02/2017