When buying gloves from Online Golf, please select 'Left Hand' as your option above if you wear your glove on your left hand, or select 'Right Hand' if you wear your glove on your right hand.The Bionic RelaxGrip Glove features pad technology that enables you to hold your golf club with a lighter, more relaxed grip, for a better touch with less effort. If has a synthetic back and a leather palm for enhanced comfort, fit and durability all the while retaining that special ‘new glove’ feel.
Bionic RelaxGrip Glove Technology
Bionic RelaxGrip Glove Features
- Cabretta leather and synthetic construction
- Pad system enables a lighter, more relaxed grip
- Double-row finger grip system improves grip and comfort
- Bionic branded
Bionic Care Instructions
Perspiration or salt on the surface of your glove will cause it to break down. Don’t use your cabretta leather glove as a towel.
Air out your glove in between rounds.
After a game, wash the dirt and grit from your glove on a delicate cycle or by hand.
Never dry your glove with a drying machine. Air dry only.
Use leather conditioner after drying to maintain your glove’s flexibility.
If your glove becomes too stiff or uncomfortable – toss it! It’s time for a new glove."
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £25
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.99
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.99, or Saturday for £9.99
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days!